Are you planning your honeymoon and looking for exotic destinations? Bali is a perfect place to go on a honeymoon. In reality, it’s impossible to accurately describe the beauty found in this little part of the world. So, it really isn’t surprising that many people dream of having their honeymoon in Bali.
Bali is a tropical paradise, and it’s one of the world’s top honeymoon destinations. With its natural beauty and warm people, it will be an unforgettable experience for any couple. However, that doesn’t mean that you can just show up there and have an awesome time. You need to take care of a lot of details to ensure that your honeymoon is as smooth as possible. So, read on for some helpful tips on our Bali honeymoon guide.
1. Know Before You Go
This is the first Bali honeymoon guide and the most important tip to have an awesome time in Bali. Knowing what you want to do in Bali is important before you go there. It’s pointless to spend your vacation in a place where you don’t know where to go. If you want to go on a Bali honeymoon but you don’t know what to do there, you can use some of the following tips to help you out.
- Search for Trip Ideas: You can online search for Bali travel blogs to find out what you can do in Bali. There are thousands of articles written on what you can do in Bali. Take a look at Uluwatu Temple, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, and Water Sports if you want some excitement. Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, or the Gili islands, which are renowned for their beautiful beaches, can be visited on a day trip if you are adventurous.
- Make a To-Do List: Once you know what you want to do in Bali, make a to-do list of the places you want to visit, things you want to do, etc. A to-do list will help you stay organized and ensure you don’t miss anything while in Bali.
- Check the Weather: You don’t want to plan a beach vacation only to find out that the weather is too rainy for a beach vacation. Always check the weather in Bali online to see what the weather for the month you’re visiting is like. Bali is a wonderful place to visit year-round! May through September is the driest, least humid period and is best for diving and surfing. November through March is the rainy season, though rainfall is modest so you may still do most things besides volcano treks.
- Prepare your Bali Packing list: Bali is hot year-round, which means you can pack light on heavy clothing, as you won’t need a whole wardrobe for the cold. That said, you’ll still want to bring a few items for those occasional days when the wind picks up, or the sky darkens with looming rain. The Balinese have a relaxed dress code. This means shorts, t-shirts, and flip-flops are the most common sights on any day. Meanwhile, when you visit temples, you must dress appropriately.
2. Plan Ahead
One of the best ways to have an awesome time in Bali is to plan ahead. This will help you in many ways. First, you’ll save money by booking your tickets, hotels, excursions, etc., in advance. This is because many places hike their prices during the high season (usually December to March). Another reason to plan ahead is that you don’t have to worry about last-minute changes. If you’re traveling in a group, you need to remember that everyone has different schedules. So, you will also need to plan according to that. There are many things you need to plan before traveling to Bali.
3. Stay In a Good Location
Another way to have an awesome time in Bali is to stay in a good location. The best location for a honeymoon in Bali is Nusa Dua. This is because it has loads of stuff you can do around it. It’s close to the airport and within Bali’s tourist areas. While choosing Nusa Dua as your destination, check out SADARA Resort. It’s a boutique beachfront Nusa Dua Hotel with all-inclusive facilities. You can find loads of packages and offers in this resort, so you have a wide variety of options to choose from.
Another good location is Ubud, which is in the center of Bali and is a great place to relax. You can also go to Seminyak, which is close to Kuta and has a more exclusive vibe. There are plenty of hotels in all three locations, so you’re sure to find one in your budget.
4. Go On a Working Trip
Not all couples want to go on a traditional honeymoon, and that’s perfectly fine. You can go on a working trip instead! This will allow you to visit Bali, but you don’t have to go on a vacation. You can still visit Bali and explore it, but you don’t have to take any time off work. This can also be an excellent way for you and your partner to spend quality time together without spending money on vacation. If you decide to go on a working trip to Bali, you can visit places related to your profession. You can go to a university and talk to students about your field. Another option is to visit Bedugul Botanical Garden, where you can learn more about environmental issues.
5. Have an Awesome Dinner
Another way to have a fantastic time in Bali is to have an excellent dinner at a fancy restaurant. Bali is known for its amazing you can try all sorts of exotic cuisine. Going to Bali and having dinner is okay, but what if you can have an intimate dinner by the beach? Well, SADARA Resort has those packages. Experience romance in a stunning, serene, and intimate with a beautifully set up dinner by the beach at SADARA Resort. Romantic Dinner by the Sea is a perfect getaway for couples who want to relax and enjoy the moment for two.
P.S: Want to honeymoon while celebrating New Year in Bali? SADARA Resort has a special Package for New Year Dinner in Bali that will make your honeymoon more memorable.
6. Go on a Sunrise Yoga
The most romantic thing you can do with your loved ones is practice morning yoga. Yoga in the morning with your loved ones while embracing the sea breeze can make your day delightful. Doing yoga together is a wonderful way to open up and communicate with each other. It’s also a great method to awaken your body and mind at the start of your day. So, if you can, opt to start your day right with a morning yoga session.
SADARA Resort also has Bali Sunrise Yoga packages for detoxification and purification. It combines the yoga movement, chanting musical, meditation, and detoxification cuisines to become healthier. By doing yoga together, you’ll be able to get to know each other on a whole new level.
7. Don’t Forget To Enjoy The Ocean
Another way to have an awesome time in Bali is to enjoy the ocean. Bali is an island. You have the ocean right there for you to swim and play in. You can go to one of the nearby beaches and enjoy swimming or surfing.
Another option is to try on water sports in Tanjung Benoa. And it’s recommended for your Bali Honeymoon Guide. Why? Because both are very interesting for you to try. Bali also has the best diving spots, like Tulamben and Menjangan. If you’re into diving, it’s worth trying! You can also go on a trip to one of the nearby islands like Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida. If you don’t like the water or if you don’t have enough time to go scuba diving, you can visit one of the Bali best beach and enjoy the sea breeze.
Romantic Dinner Beach Dinner Bali at SADARA Resort
Bali Honeymoon Guide: Final Words
Plans often don’t happen as expected. That’s a given. But it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t make any plans. Simply use it as an idea or guideline for your trip. If things go wrong, take it easy. You can always improvise. Whatever happens, you’ll still be in Bali with your beloved ones. And one thing is for sure, you will not regret making Bali your honeymoon destination. Hopefully, this Bali Honeymoon guide help you to go through while honeymooning in Bali.
Extra tip: Accommodation plays a vital role in the success of your honeymoon. So, try SADARA Resort. Relax at this luxurious resort and enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach to get an intimate experience with your loved ones.